- Be available at your address to receive deliveries Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. There may be times when agents will be required to leave their location to pick up products from stores or the post office.
- Check in with your supervisor regularly through the employee portal.
- Be able to receive as many as five deliveries a day.
- Practice and maintain safety, privacy, and quality standards.
- Be detailed in product condition assessment, when preparing reports or uploading photos to verify packages.
- Professionally prepare and consolidate packages for shipping in a manner that keeps the items in brand-new condition.
- Ship packages from one of the company’s shipping partners: USPS, FedEx, or UPS.
- A valid U.S. address. It may be either a home or business address.
- Reliable transportation for large packages or multiple packages.
- Be capable of lifting heavy or bulky packages up to 30 pounds.
- Have reliable Internet as well as a computer and printer. Agents are responsible for supplying their own equipment.
- The ability to work independently and stay self-motivated. We prefer employees that are driven, ambitious, and great at self-managing in return for a work-at-home career.
- Must be able to pass a background check. We take the responsibility of handling our clients’ purchases very seriously, as well as their privacy.
Our shipping agents receive $3,500 per month through direct deposit or PayPal. We also reimburse your work expenses, including shipping materials, gas, and Internet costs upon submission of expense report. There is no investment on your part. We will send you a W2 form which will outline the taxes that have been withheld.
If you become interested, please apply via our employment portal by pressing the button below.